December 8, 2011

Founders’ Day

Happy Founders’ Day to Alpha Omicron Pi!! 

I hope each of you were able to take a minute and think about what it means to be an AOII today.  I am so thankful that I am a part of such a wonderful organization and feel incredibly lucky to call all of you my sisters.

From the Executive Board Message: “Stella’s promise that our sisterhood will be a reality, strength, comfort and joy in a changing world is as true today as it was in 1897. It is our hope that Alpha Omicron Pi continues to bring eternal blessings to you and to all future generations of AOII sisters.”  Here’s to another wonderful year of being sisters, and to officially becoming members of the Port City Alumnae Chapter in 2012.

Check out the AOII Foundation Ruby Fund Message and the rest of the Executive Board’s Message on Founders’ Day.

Alpha Love to all our sisters.

Roses,
Cathy