March 15, 2013

Groopt!

Our chapter is officially on Groopt!  Groopt is a networking tool/website for chapters to use to keep files, information, etc. in a central location available to all members who register on the Groopt site. 

I wasn’t sure I wanted to join, but I was ‘forced’ to create our chapter’s site when the Fraternity moved the ORL (Officer Resource Library) from the AOII website to be only available on Groopt.  Bummer.  But now that I have access to it again, and have played around with the site a little bit I do think it can be a useful tool for us.  For example, we can keep copies of our bylaws, budget, calendar, minutes and newsletters available online for any members to peruse at their leisure.

The first step to joining is letting me know what email address you would like to have the invitation sent to to start the registration process.  Thanks ladies!!

Roses,
Cathy